Mrs. Fields makes some of the best cookies in the business and this recipe from her is one that is sure to please.
2/3 cup butter plus 2 Tbsp
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup flour
3 1/2 oz macadamia nuts, chopped
6 oz white chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease the cookie sheets.
- In large bowl with electric mixer beat butter, egg, sugar and vanilla at med-high speed until fluffy.
- Reduce mixer speed to low, add the flour, increase speed gradually and beat just until blended.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto cookie sheets.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until edges are slightly brown and tops look dry.
- Cool on cookie sheet on wire rack about 5 minutes the remove to rack to cool completely.