This recipe for Mrs. Fields Pumpkin Harvest Cookies not only has the great flavor of pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice but also white chocolate and pecans.
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 Tbsp vanilla
10 oz white chocolate, chopped
1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, pumpkin pie spice, and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar. Beat in the pumpkin.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Beat in the flour mixture until just combined. Don't over mix.
- Stir in the white chocolate and pecans.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until just set.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.