So you want to bake those famous chocolate chip cookies? Now you can with this restaurant copycat recipe. Fill your cookie jar with these yummy homemade cookies.
1 cup softened butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cups brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
3/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
18 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, eggs, sugars and vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Place golf ball-sized dough portions 2-inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-10 minutes or just until edges are light brown.
Don't feel like baking?
Mrs. Fields is in the supermarket.