If you are a fan of chewy raisin cookies they you'll love this recipe from Mrs. Fields.
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup quick oats
1 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup butter, softened
2 Tbsp honey
2 tsp vanilla
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cups raisins
1/2 cup nuts
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Whisk the flour, soda, salt and oats together.
- In large mixing bowl blend the sugars. Add the butter to form a grainy paste.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and then add the honey, vanilla and eggs. Mix at medium speed until light.
- Add the flour mixture, raisins and nuts and blend together.
- Drop the cookie dough by rounded tablespoon on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake about 18-20 minutes until they're pale golden.
- Remove immediately to a cooling rack to cool.